Buying or selling a business is rarely straightforward. We can connect you with experts from across the Deutsche Bank Group to support you through this process.
If you are preparing to buy or sell a business or would like to develop an existing business through acquisitions, our global network can offer you specialist support. Providing you with access to the deep industry expertise of the Corporate Finance team at Deutsche Bank’s Investment Bank, we can help with:
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A): Our Investment Bank’s M&A bankers provide extensive cross-border capabilities for clients, a creative approach to complex transactions along with proven industry sector expertise.
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM): ECM provides primary equity products including IPOs, follow on offerings, accelerated bookbuildings, SPACs & Private Placements.
- SETG: Our Structured Equity Transaction Group (SETG) provide a range of acquisition, hedging, financing and disposal solutions to clients with significant single stock equity positions.
- Debt Capital Markets (DCM): DCM aligns the Bank’s regional treasury-suite client coverage with debt origination, structuring, syndication and issuance and loan portfolio products to provide our clients with a comprehensive range of solutions.
- Leveraged Debt Capital Markets (LDCM): Combines a premier high-yield market business with diverse debt financing capabilities. The bank is able to price, structure, underwrite and distribute senior, mezzanine and high-yield transactions in all of the major financial centres.